Saturday 15 April 2006

+65 9762 0429

Tasked Abby (our admin in Singapore) to send out emails informing clients and friends that the number will be cancelled soon. I have had that number for nearly 10 years, so doing it felt like doing a final ‘Good Bye’ to everybody I knew in Singapore… it’s funny how losing mobile number can make me feel poignant…

But anyways, just got confirmed that I’ll be back in late May for about 2-3 weeks for work. So Jo and I’ll probably be able to see some of you guys!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

make sure that when she put in the french number, she includes the country and area code!

Anonymous said...

Yes i did. The message was composed by Wesley himself. - abby

Anonymous said...

yes, got country code wad. you go and check again. thanks abby, we loves you.

wes