Friday 29 June 2007

Epson 2100 is down: Part 2 - Resurrection

Today (1:37pm Paris time), just for the fun of it, I switched on the printer and tested it again.

And I started a 7 ink nozzle test sequence.

All of them printed fine, except for the black head which had some really weird patter. (Last time I tested, 1 nozzle died and after that 4 nozzles were completely dead)

I'm doing an alignment test now. See how first...

2:05pm Paris time. Guess what, all the heads are working!! Woohoo!! Thank God, my printer was dead but is alive again!

4:30pm Paris time. Printed a document, one thin line is missing from the black printer head, rest of the color lines are good. hmmm... will check some more.

30 June 11:33pm Paris time. Printed 2 photos. They look super, perfect. Dono what to say man, but thank God that I didn't have to fork out 700€ for a new printer. Yes Yu Hsin, it's a resurrection, for now at least. :-)

Wes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

resurrection, or is it resuscitation? hehe..good luck!htt