Monday 5 March 2007

Things I learnt

My 1.5year Razer mouse was a bit wonky coz it won't work after a cold reboot, i had to unplug & replug and lived with it. I casually mentioned it on the hardwarezone.com gameaxis subforum and got emailed by a forumer who turns out to be someone who works at Razer.

I said bye bye to the mouse and airmailed it to HK for $$6.10

and got a new Razor mouse hand delivered to my house courtesy of Razer Singapore!! Razer roxx! I mentioned this to a IT retailer friend and he said that Razer would rather replace a mouse than to lose reputation coz of complaints on the forums. woohoo! people power!

Threw away white wedding shoes. Got pee smell while walking in paris one day and wouldn't come off. So bye bye old shoes... and got me a pair of adidas $25 last-season shoes.


SIA has the cheapest airfare to Singapore from Paris. The new screens on the planes are HUGEMONGOUS, it even has USB ports. But we were assigned to the last window row in economy and the seats couldn't recline fully. Last window row on the new planes are a big NO-NO.

We had to walk past the business class seats to reach the door.

A cheap UPS like APC is better than nothing, the power in the house flickered a few times one day and this baby saved the PC from shutdown or worse, power surges to fry the components.

Wes

No comments: