Wednesday 21 February 2007

Near the end of our 2-month-plus stay

It's been more than 2 months since we got back. We got to meet some people (very very few) and had to miss lots people (a lot a lot). In 4 days, we'll be taking the flight back to Paris and I just know that we'll hit the apartment, take a nap, wake up and go, "woah, what just happened?".

Temperature in Paris today is 13 degrees. Looks like we missed the worst part of winter (which solves my earlier problem about not being able to find a winter jacket my size). So it's back to a slow lifestyle, no mozzies, french tv and lots of body butter.

I'm glad that even though we were apart most of the time, KW and I still managed to do the following:

1. Both eat chwee-kway at Tiong Bahru once.
2. KW had lan parties with his beloved fri brothers.
3. I played with, hugged and kissed my nephews many many times.
4. Both spent time with our families (a LOT a LOT of time)

So to those of you we did not get to meet this time...so sorry. Really really. Here's a little snapshot of us (please note the-yikes-sorry-please-dun-angry look on our faces) to make up for it till we get to see you the next time we are back!





Love
Jo

No comments: